The Center for Technical Assistance for Excellence in Special Education (TAESE) is the technical assistance division of the Center for Persons with Disabilities at the Emma Eccles Jones College of Education and Human Services at Utah State University. TAESE is the organization that administers the Utah Professional Development Network, the TASK12 education interpreter training and certification program, the national Dispute Resolution Consortium, and a variety of other State contracts and technical assistance agreements.
Among others, possible support services include:
- Professional development events
- Conference Planning
- APR Indicator 8 and 14 data analysis
- School-based professional development
- State-wide teacher recruitment and retention
Current Events & Other News:
- - Director of Special Education in Washington, Find out more about the announment.
- - The Kansas Early Childhood, Special Education, and Title Services has several job openings.
- - Check out this amazing TED Talk: Henry Evans and Chad Jenkins: Meet the robots for humanity